I just spent 36 hours in San Francisco over the weekend. As soon as I landed I checked into the W Hotel and headed right over to the SFMOMA which has an incredible modern art collection (thx to the Fisher family). After that, it was a holiday party at The Phoenix Hotel. The weather was chilly so I wore my new leopard coat (love!) all weekend long with black denim jeans. Since it was wet out I choose to pack my Acne Pistol boots (on sale) and my black lace-up’s (also like these from Mango) to trot around town. On Friday we lunched at Akiko’s for sushi, (so good) and then it was time for a bit of shopping. I walked around Hayes Valley (loved Reliquary boutique) and Fillmore street where I fell in love with the pink color palette at Goop Lab. We finished the trip with a group dinner at Park Tavern and then it was up early to catch a flight back to LA.
Below are some items that can help fill the Pink Palette void in your home.
- Blush Padova 10 Piece Clean Green 10 Piece Set Goop, $300 Also comes in powder blue here. Frying two piece set here.
- Magnolia Metallic Wreath with Leaves West Elm, $89.
- Heather Taylor Home Tablecloth Lulu & Georgia, $200.
- Set of 6 Juice Glasses Goop, $68.
- Hedvig Apron Goop, $84. Beautiful linen blend fabric. Also found these personalized aprons that make a great gift at Minted, $38.
- Hawkins New York Linen Napkins set of 4 Verishop, $72. Napkins in the above picture.
- Aesop Aromatique Hand Soap Nordstrom, $39.
- 3 Piece Pink Glass Mixing Bowls Goop, $85.
- Matte Gold 5 Piece Place Setting Goop, $150. Look for less here.
- Edition 4 Scented Candle Goop, $72. They had this candle burning in the store and it smells amazing.
- Pink Tumble Set of 4 Goop, $52. Glasses in the above picture.
- Pink Glass Cake Stand Goop, $72.
Photo: Jessie Randall