We celebrated my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah this weekend. It was truly a magical weekend surrounded by family and friends. There was a lot of prep that went into the weekend with dressing myself and both girls for the morning and evening events. It can be challenging to find dressy outfits for teens so I’m sharing all of our picks. Hopefully it will help if any of you are searching for formal wear for yourself or your teen.
- My Saturday morning look. Edie High Neck Dress Zimmermann. Worn with Alexandra Birman Clarita Heels Shopbop. Dress in the below picture. I will wear this dress over and over again it’s so comfortable.
- My Saturday evening look. Needle & Thread Midsummer Lace Dress Shopbop. I wore the dress with Anniel Norma Heels Anthropologie. Dress is the above picture.
- Friday night look. The Basil Dress Christy Dawn. Casual floral dress with Isabel Marant Dacken Boots and Gold Hoops.
- The Bat Mitzvah girl wore a powder blue Self Portrait dress which is sold out similar dress here. Self Portrait is an English brand that runs small so it works well with teens (and it goes on sale). She wore it with sparkly Jeffrey Campbell heels. Her evening look was a Reformation Jumpsuit. Reformation has a petite line (check it out here). She wore the jumpsuit with heels and then switched into Veja’s.
- My older daughter wore Lover + Friends Happy Hour Dress from Revolve. Revolve carries xxsmall and has a wide range of price points. Her evening dress was Majorelle from Revolve. Another great brand for teens because it runs small.