I was cooking Middle Eastern food the other night, and decided to try something new. I had a package of Lavash in my freezer and I brushed it with olive oil, added some Za’atar spice, and baked it. Everyone loved it! I stored the leftover chips in a ziplock bag, and had it the next day with my homemade hummus.
- Lavash Bread (I used the Trader Joe’s Clay Oven Baked Whole Wheat Lavash)
- Za’atar Spice (any seasoning you like will work)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the lavash on a baking sheet.
- Brush the lavash with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with your seasoning of choice.
- Place the lavash in the oven for about 10 mins or until it’s golden brown and crisp.
- Break into pieces and serve.
- Store the leftovers in an air tight container or ziplock bag.