To print from e-mail please visit Julesee.com
- 1 package large Nasoya wonton wrappers (4-5 inches)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion diced super fine
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/8 cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- day of cayenne
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- salt to taste
- 1 egg white for brushing wrappers
- 1/4 cup olive for brushing wrappers
- Sauté meat and onion with olive oil.
- Add your cinnamon, cumin, all spice, cayenne, lemon, and salt to your meat mixture.
- Brush the side of your wonton wrapper with egg whites.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of filling on the wrapper and roll it up like a cigar or any shape you would like.
- Lay the cigar seam side down, and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 mins on 375° F. until golden brown.
Last night I made these for dinner along with a vegetarian version. I sautéed onion, spinach, mushrooms, and feta and rolled them up. Another great option.