This week was a busy week full of a lot of cooking. I tried several new recipes including these Hillstone Grilled Artichokes (so good)! I worked on updating my SHOP IT page with new styles you can check it out here.
I was chatting with my sister yesterday and she was telling me all about her first VINEBOX. Vinebox is a subscription based wine service that sends you different wines each season, or you can create your own (makes a great gift). The packaging couldn’t be cuter…glass vials and a sleek box. If you want to learn more about VINEBOX click here.
I picked several cookbooks to go along with your VINEBOX.
- Gjelina Cooking from Venice Amazon, $23.
- Mastering Pizza Amazon, $21.
- Malibu Farms Cookbook Amazon, $26.
- Grand Central Cookbook Amazon, $20.
- Tartine A Classic Revisited Amazon, $25.
- Ama A Modern Tex Mex Kitchen Amazon, $18.
- Huckleberry Stories Secrets and Recipes Amazon, $54.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!