I made this vegan ice cream yesterday that my mom shared with me. It’s so simple to make yet so good!
Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream
To print from e-mail please visit Julesee.com
- 1 1/2 lbs frozen pineapple (or fresh but needs to freeze for 8 hours)
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut cream
- 1/4 cup light agave nectar
- Pinch on kosher salt
- Toasted coconut for garnish
- Place your pineapple, coconut milk. agave, and salt in your blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until firm (at least 1 hour).
- Serve and garnish with toasted coconut.
Adapted from Food & Wine.