To print from e-mail please visit Julesee.com
- Mini fresh mozzarella balls
- Cherry Tomatos
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Bamboo knot picks
- Wash your basil and cherry tomatoes and pat dry.
- Drain your mozzarella balls and set aside.
- Thread a cherry tomato on each skewer followed by, a mozzarella ball, basil leaf, another tomato, basil, and mozzarella ball.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the Caprese Skewers.