Copenhagen fashion week is a GO this week with both live and digital shows. I love the above snap of Danish supermodel Helena Christensen gearing up for Fashion Week. Also captured above are Danish influencers hitting the streets for Fashion Week. Some standout trends are blazers, oversized collars, ATP sandals, denim shorts, and romantic dresses. Some Copenhagen inspired fashion listed below.
- Ganni Checked Mini Wrap Dress Intermix, $245.
- Ganni Seersucker Check Sleeveless Dress Shopbop, $285.
- Ganni Cropped Leather Jacket Matches Fashion, $745. Look for less Mango.
- Voluminous Puff Sleeve Mini Dress & Other Stories, $119.
- Double Baby Collar Shirt Mango, $49.99.
- White Poplin Ruffle Collar Blouse Topshop, $58.
- Havaianas Neon Brights Revolve, $18. Flip flop 2nd picture.
- Straight Cut Blazer H&M, $49.99 & Essential Structured Blazer Mango, $59.99. Blazer 3rd picture.
- AGolde Rumi Denim Frayed Short Net-a-Porter, $140 & Mother Tripper Cutoff Fray FRWD, $218.
- ATP Atelier Leather Sandals Net-a-Porter, $250 3rd picture & ATP Allai Cutout Sandal Farfetch, $145. Last picture.
- Wide Leg High Waist Jean Mango, $79.99. Pant in last picture.
- Stine Goya Chinie Midi Wrap Dress Nordstrom, $390.
Photos: Helena Christensen, Janka Polliani, Amalie Moosgaard, & Cecillie Moosgaard Nielsen.