To print from e-mail visit julesee.com
- 1 head of cauliflower broken into florets
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne *optional (omit if you don’t like spice)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place your cauliflower florets on the sheet tray.
- Combine all of your spices in a small ramekin.
- Drizzle olive oil over your cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle your spice mixture evenly over your cauliflower.
- Place your sheet tray in the oven and roast until golden brown about 20 mins.