Many of us will be home for the holidays so I wanted to share some houseware items and gifts that I’m loving.
- Frayed Linen Runner Jenni Kayne, $110. Above picture.
- All Clad Roasting Pan Williams Sonoma, $179.95. I have the large and it works great for a Thanksgiving turkey.
- Set of 4 Placemats Mirth, $80 & Set of 4 Scalloped Napkins Mirth, $84. Mirth just launched their tabletop collection.
- Hawkins New York Dinner Plates Set of 4 Nordstrom, $96. Comes in Blush & Bone. All Hawkins New York dishes at Nordstrom here.
- Breville Barista Expresso Machine Amazon, $684. This made my girls holiday wish list.
- Alfred Tea Matcha Gift Set Nordstrom, $75.
- Eames House Minimal Print Etsy, $47.
- Handmade Plaid Stockings Lulu & Georgia, $78. So cute!
- Paradiso Glass Candle Stick Blush West Elm, $32. These would be pretty for Thanksgiving.
- 20 Inch Fresh Olive Leaf Wreath Williams Sonoma, $69. Williams Sonoma has a beautiful selection of fresh wreaths.
- Food 52 Set of 3 Knives in Blush Pink Nordstrom, $132.
- Le Creuset Round Dutch Oven Williams Sonoma.
- Flour Shop Rainbow Explosion Cake Kit Williams Sonoma, $69. Fun project for the kids over the holidays.
- Ultimate Apron Food 52 Nordstrom, $45. I like the dusty rose.
- Advent Calendar of the Month Nepresso, $39. A different Nespresso pod for every day of the month.
I’ve been updating my SHOP IT page check it out here.