I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I wanted to share my Thanksgiving table setting which I enjoyed putting together. I was on the hunt for an affordable gingham table cloth this year and I found one at Amazon. I lined the table with Silver Dollar Eucalyptus branches that I found at Whole Foods along with oversized pink daisies. I filled in the gaps with dried orange slices, persimmons, mini pumpkins, and amber colored candles. Below are all the table setting details along with what I wore.
- Commes Des Garcons Play Button Down FRWD, $279. Runs small size up, I’m wearing a medium. It’s one of my favorite dressy button downs.
- Mother Faux Leather Pants Revolve, $218. These have been selling out but Revolve has a full size run.
- Golden Goose Super Star Low Top Black Sneakers Nordstrom, $530. These are great for a dressier look.
- Meredith Quill Heart Pendant Necklace Etsy, $60. Love that is comes black, pink, turquoise, and blue now. Great holiday gift!
- Topshop Ami Borg Faux Fur Jacket Nordstrom, $135. Mine is Zara and sold out but found this similar one at Nordstrom.
- Cottage Style Buffalo Check Rustic Style Table Cloth Amazon, $31.99. 100% cotton. Quality is really nice for the price.
- Turquoise Folding Chairs Walmart, $34. I get a lot of use out of my colorful folding chairs.
- Grapefruit & Fig Candle Lineage Goods, $24.
- Mermade Hair Waver, Mermadehair, $60. My daughter introduced me to this curler and I love it! It comes in two sizes a small and medium depending on how long your hair is.
A couple Cyber Monday Sale Highlights