I have been spending more time then ever in the kitchen this past year. I’ve needed to replace some kitchen staples which I’ve listed below along with some other items I’ve coveting.
- Food52 Oven Mitt Set I just ordered these, I think they will be easier to clean then the all fabric ones.
- Epicurian Cutting Boards All natural materials and dishwasher safe, just ordered and LOVE (got 3 different sizes).
- Smeg Citrus Juicer This will definitely help making margaritas easier.
- The Always Pan The IT pan!
- Colorful Market Dishcloth Set I need to replace mine often.
- Estelle Colored Glass Cake Stand also love the Stemless Glass Set
- Silpat Half Sheet Set of 2, it’s finally time to replace mine after many years.
- Colina Ceramic Canister
- KINTO Handmade Ceramic Mugs
- Hawkins New York Low Bowl We use our shallow bowls all the time. Everything looks and tastes better in a shallow bowl.
- La DoubleJ Big Pineapple Porcelain Vase Love the colors!
- La DoubleJ Bowl & Plate Set These are beautiful.
- Boho Ceramic Tumbler
Outfit: Sweater // Chinos (on sale), Heart Necklace //Mini Chainlink Necklace // Earrings // Headband (similar to above)
Have a great weekend!