This past week has consisted of binge watching Billions (now that I’m done with Bridgerton), anxiously awaiting our new puppy, and dreaming of summery dresses but lounging in comfy sweats. Below are some things that are on my radar.
- Zimmermann Lulu High Neck Dress Love the color!
- Christy Dawn Brooklyn Dress Flattering and easy to wear silhouette.
- Cleo Bella Desi Ankle Dress This dress can take you from Winter into Summer.
- Melisa Obabash Embroidered Cotton Linen Tunic Vita Kin look for less dress.
- SPRWMN Logo Sweatpant & Shrunken Sweatshirt Super soft set that I spotted while shopping in Malibu.
- Clare V. Faded Jaguar Sweatshirt Just in at Clare V.
- Magic Linen Blue Stripe Placemat & Magic Linen Placemat with Pompom Our placemats are looking tired so I ordered these. Along with the linen Pompom Napkin.
- H&M Cotton Shirt & Short Pajama Set with Heart Cute inexpensive Valentine’s Day gift.
- H&M Ruffled Trim Sweater Sweater in the above picture.
Have a great day!