On Monday I shared WSJ’s Capsule Wardrobe picks and today I’m sharing mine. I have a fairly edited down closet and make sure to purge by either donating or giving pieces to The Real Real every couple of months. For me, I have to be comfortable so I gravitate towards natural fibers and practical pieces. It’s important to have a good foundation of basics and mix in different accessories and pops of color to switch up a look.
What is a Capsule Wardrobe? It’s a small collection of clothing, accessories, and jewelry that are the building blocks of your wardrobe. Timeless, classic, and quality pieces.
- The Julesee Sweater
- Moncler Lans Quilted Jacket
- Richer Poorer Crew Sweatshirt & Pant
- Anine Bing Army Joey Jacket
- This is the Great Vintage Army Pant
- Classic Checkerboard Vans Slip On
- Gucci Mule or Loafer
- Mother Mid Rise Dazzler
- Kule Moderne Long Sleeve Tee
- Leatherology Monogrammed Meadow Camera Bag
- Sophie Buhai Everyday Gold Hoops
- Zimmermann Lulu High Neck Dryess for dressy and The Ellie Nap Dress for casual.
- Doen Ariste Top
- 7/8 Alo Sheila Leggings
- House of Woo Sunset Straw Beach Hat