In honor of International Women’s Day LA times listed 80 women owned businesses that are redesigning LA. Here’s my favorite fashion designers that are mentioned in the article, and many of them are fixtures on my blog. I am proud of these women who are redefining the landscape of the Los Angeles fashion industry.
- Clare V. Currently loving Nora Cotton Pullover // Le Zip Sac // Moss Tiger Sweatshirt // Mini Leopard Earrings // Trucker Hat
- Christy Dawn I’m a big fan of her easy to wear dresses.
- Doen Currently loving Floral Jane Blouse // Velour Mary Janes // Nerine Dress
- Elyse Walker Currently loving Ulla Manet Blouse // Arizona Love Trekky // Alexis Mahita Maxi // Bottega Mini Woven Pouch
- Beatrice Valenzuela Her sandals are a staple in my Summer wardrobe.
- Jenni Kayne Currently loving Belted Sweater Coat//Shearling Slide// Cable Boatneck Sweater //Cable Cocoon Cardigan
- Raquel Allegra Currently loving Tie Dye Tee // Tie Dye Pant // Tie Dye Tank // Crop Hoodie // Ankle Pant
- Rachel Pally Currently loving Hemp Sweater Rib Tova Sweatshirt // Hemp Tatum Pant
Other LA women founded brands that were not included in the list but are on mine.
- The Great Currently loving Athletic Cardigan // Boiler Army Jacket // Valley Top // Cream Rider Jean
- Natalie Martin Currently loving Silk Maggie Dress // Sasha Dress // Mesa Dress
- Xirena Currently loving Aerin Top // Scarlet Dress// Paxtyn Pant //Trekky Sandal
- Amo Currently loving Ranger Pant // Ranger Short // Amo Boy Tee
- Irene Neuwirth Currently loving Love Gold Earrings // Rose Gold Opal Earrings // Gold & Pink Opal Cuff // Gold Turquoise Cuff
- The Only Jane Currently loving Jump One Jumpsuit
Happy International Women’s Day to all of you!