To print from e-mail visit julesee.com
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 pounds of chicken (bone in or boneless)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients together in a small food processor and blend.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add the marinade. Toss to coat.
- Place in the fridge and marinate for at least one hour but the longer it marinates the better.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking dish and place the chicken in the dish and bake for 30 minutes, then turn and bake for another 25-30 minutes. You can also grill the chicken which is what I did last night. I used boneless pounded chicken thighs and it was amazing!