I loved this weekend’s WSJ article The Never-ending Joy of the 90’s a walk down fashion memory lane with Carolyn Murphy, Shalom Harlow, and Amber Valletta. It talks about how their friendship has grown over the years and how they have adjusted to the ever evolving fashion industry. The styling by Clare Richardson was spot on, it captured their natural beauty and carefree style. I gathered some pieces from the shoot and listed them below.
- The Elderstatesman Tie Dye Cardigan
- Les Girls Les Boys Nylon Shorts
- Redone White Tee
- Redone White Tank
- Black Converse All Star Sneakers
- Agolde Charli Oversized Denim Jacket
- Stella McCartney Smile Sweater
- Cecile Bahnsen Pink Cardigan
- Heavan by Marc Jacobs Sweater Vest
- Adidas Orange Nylon Track Jacket
- Adidas Busentiz Pro Sneakers
- Adidas Navy Shorts
- Stussy Pink Tee
- Colorful 90’s Multi Teva Sandals
- N 21 Cropped Hoodie
- Celine Crochet Sweater look for less Zara & Loveshackfancy.
- Adidas Crew Socks
I have to say it’s been so nice to be able to go out to restaurants, socialize, and get dressed up. We finally made it to Roberta’s at the Platform over the weekend. I loved the salads, pizza, and stracciatella! Also on the food front, La Double J launched their collaboration with Ladurée you can check out the beautiful French macarons here and dishes here.
Have a great week everyone!