Happy Monday everyone! It was a busy weekend that consisted of tennis, hiking, shopping on Abbott Kinney (Pudu Pudu opened can’t wait to try), and a delicious dinner at Scopa. It feels so good to be out and about and inspired by all the chic style I’m seeing on the streets of LA.
Collaboration Alert – LA home and textile company Heather Taylor Home just launched a collaboration with West Elm. It consists of table linens, pillows, bedding, and various houseware items. You can check it all our here. Now onto today’s post which is one of my favorite things to wear….STRIPES!
- Denimist Striped Tee On sale
- Manebi Stripe Espadrille
- La Ligne Stripe Cotton Cashmere Sweater
- Lug Von Siga Blue Ornella Striped Dress
- Vita 2.0 Yellow Belted Stripe Dress
- Cinq a Sept Avva Striped Dress
- DIY Monogrammed Gucci Wallet
- Rue De Verneuil Canvas Tote Bag
- Manebi Raffia Espadrilles Missoni look for less.
- Hat Attack Canvas Packable Hat
- Kule Tank Top
- Apiece Apart Mitte Top
- Kooreloo Soho Mariniere Bag Chanel look for less.
- Mother Utility Stripe Short
- Gucci Interlocking Slides
- Hunting Season Stripe Bucket Bag On sale.
- Soludos Bonjour Espadrilles
- Xirena Mika Shirt