Black Bean Corn Salad
To print from e-mail visit julesee.com
- 2 can black beans (washed & drained)
- 1 English cucumber or 5 Persian cucumbers chopped small
- 3 ears of fresh corn cut off the Cobb
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 of a lime
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the black beans, cucumber, corn, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro into a medium sized bowl.
- Squeeze lime and add the juice to the bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar to the bowl.
- Pour olive oil over the salad ingredients.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Toss all together. Add additional oil or lime if needed.