Yesterday my daughter and I ventured downtown, first stop was the jewelry mart and then the Arts District. Our plan was to have lunch at La Cha Cha Cha but we quickly realized they were not open for lunch. We checked out Manuela’s Menu (super charming spot) but ultimately ended up at Cafe Gratitude. We roamed around and popped into the Hauser & Wirth building along with House of Woo (lots of cute dresses, tops, and sweats). A fun way to spend an afternoon if you haven’t been to the Arts District in awhile.
Now onto A.L.C. (above dress) which has several printed dresses that I love this season. The cotton poplin fabric is a bit structured yet breathable and comfy. It’s been a popular item with several of my clients that I have helped with post covid wardrobe refreshes. See below for some of my favorites.
- A.L.C. Misha Dress Above picture, I’m wearing a size 4. Cognac/Coral color way is on sale and Mojave color way just dropped.
- A.L.C. Alexandra Cutout Waist Dress additional sizing here. Cutout dresses have been a big trend this season.
- A.L.C. Augustine Dress I love the flutter sleeve on this dress.
- A.L.C. Adelaide Dress Easy to wear mini.
- A.L.C. Joelle Pleated Tie Waist Short would look cute with Skims bodysuit.
- A.L.C. Harper Dress I love a red dress!
Have a great weekend everyone!