This week a trip to Silverlake was in need for some retail therapy and a pitstop at Sqril. First stop, Beatrice Valenzuela then it was Mohawk General Store, Midland Shop, Clare V. , A.P.C., and lastly lunch at Sqril (Sorrel Pesto Rice with Kale & Avocado was insane!).
I had so much fun browsing in the boutiques some pieces that I found.
- A.P.C. The Grace Bag Serious Celine Classic Bag vibes but for a lot less.
- A.P.C. Georgia Ankle Boot A.P.C. makes beautiful quality boots.
- A.P.C. Porselli Ballet Flat I love the leather on these flats. Come in several different colors.
- A.P.C. Joey Ankle Boot Classic ankle boot that can be dressed up or down.
- Clare V. Drop Shoulder Ciao Sweater 95% cotton 5% cashmere.
- Clare V. Overized Sweatshirt
- Clare V. Ciao Beanie
- Beatrice Valenzuela Clog
- Ottolenghi Flavor Cookbook Nice hostess gift.
- Everything I Want to Eat Jessica Kaslow Sqril Cookbook