I hope everyone had a great weekend! Over the weekend I had dinner at Jon & Vinny’s (the Little Nats pizza is so good!), went to an Ugly Sweater Pickleball Holiday Party (so fun!), finally watched King Richard (loved), and spent some time with family and working on my blog.
Christmas is only 12 days away, and there is still time to get your shopping done. I’m linking all my gift guides below.
Women’s Gift Guide // Teen Gift Guide // Home Gift Guide // Amazon Gift Guide // Travel Inspired Gifts // Women’s Shop
Christy Dawn just dropped some really cute Farm to Shop pieces that I love!
- Genevieve Blouse Cotton voile fabric. Above picture.
- Emmerson Dress 100% silk black midi. Great basic black midi dress.
- Cecelia Dress Long Sleeve Floral Mini. So cute!
- Nica Ruffled Sweater A slightly cropped fitted sweater that would pair well with high waisted pants.
- Emmerson Dress Cotton voile Oak leaf print.
Sale Alert! Net-a-Porter just marked down tons of new inventory that’s up to 70% off. Some picks from the sale.
The Great Half Zip Pullover // Ulla Verena Sweater // Ulla Aidan Long Cardigan // Veja // Loveshackfancy Top // Ulla Black Mini // Jason Woo Jacket // Chloe Shearling Slides // Aquazzura Shearling Slides // Valentino Black Rockstud Clutch // Doen Dress // Self Portrait Dress // Alexa Chung Blouse // La Ligne Bastien Sweater
To shop the whole sale click here.
Have a great week everyone!
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.