Happy New Year! At the beginning of each year I like to go through my closet (and the girls) and do a big purge. I make two piles one for resale and one for donation. It’s a great way to start off the New Year free of all the clutter in your closet.
After going through my closet there are several things that I need to replenish.
- Zimmermann Sunray Pleat Dress I love everything about this dress, the color, chainlink neck detail, and silhouette.
- Hoka Clifton Running Shoe My current favorite sneaker in all black!
- Alo High-waist soft Leggings These are always the ones I reach for in the morning and I can use an extra pair. On sale.
- Alo Aces Tennis Skirt My tennis skirts need some updating.
- Nike Tennis Club Skirt Love the stripes.
- Mother Insider Crop Step Jean in Chalk
- Naadam Essential Cashmere Hoodie & Jogger I love my cashmere turtleneck I got from Naadam (so soft!) and I’m going to try this set next.
- Isabel Marant Lennyo Slide I will put these away for Summer.
- Saie Beauty Slip Tint I have been wanting to try this tinted Moisturizer.
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.