I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I watched the Elizabeth Holmes documentary The Inventor over the weekend. I found it so fascinating and highly recommend it. I’m almost finished with Succession and then I plan on watching Yellowstone. Saturday evening we had dinner at R+D which is always a guaranteed win (love the Ahi burger!), and dessert at Frozen Fruit Co (so good!). Yesterday was a shopping day at Century City. I spent a lot of time in Banana Republic which I am loving lately (lots of beautiful sweaters). See below for my weekend finds.
- Amazon Neoprene Tote Bag My friend found this bag and it’s so good!
- Zimmermann Keyhole Midi Dress & Mini On sale! Love! I wear the size 1.
- H&M Laced Trim Slip Dress
- H&M Flared Trouser Size up runs small. Great trouser for the price.
- Banana Republic Merino-Cashmere Slip Sleeve Sweater
- Banana Republic Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater
- Banana Republic Cashmere Cable knit Sweater
- Banana Republic Cotton Cardigan Sweater
- Banana Republic Merino Cashmere Cardigan
- Banana Republic Quilted Leather Clutch Bottega look for less.
- Zara Puffer Jacket Great dupe puffer coat.
Have a great week everyone!
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.