I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Last night I hosted a mother daughter book club at our house. We read Anna and the French Kiss. It was such a cute book that everyone enjoyed. To go with the theme I made a French inspired dinner. The menu consisted of mini charcuterie boards for appetizers, Salad Niçoise, Spinach Mushroom & Feta Quiche, Heart French Macarons, and Crème Brûlée. It was such a fun way to spend a Sunday evening.
I have my eye on this beige Alpaca Totême sweater that keeps popping up on my IG. Details below along with some other cardigans that I scouted out this week.
- Toteme Brushed Alpaca Oversized Cardigan First Picture – also love the Saint Laurent Sunnies Jacey Duprie is wearing. Look for less from COS.
- Toteme Brushed Alpaca Crew Sweater Second picture – also love the Brinker & Eliza rope chain necklace Grace Atwood is wearing.
- Thakoon Wool Cardigan I like the grey & oatmeal and it’s only $97! Below picture.
- Apiece Apart Ellen Cardigan I love the color and shape of this cardigan. 95% cotton 5% cashmere.
- Loulou Studio Zanzibar Cardigan Cozy cashmere sweater.
- Reformation Varenne Cashmere Cardigan Set
- Ciao Lucia Cotton Navy White Stripe Polo Sweater Love!
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.