I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Saturday afternoon we headed over to Highland Park and tried a new restaurant Joy on York. It’s a casual restaurant serving Taiwanese inspired street food with simple and fresh ingredients. It was amazing so if you are in the area it’s definitely a must!
I love leopard and alway have several pieces in my wardrobe that I wear season after season. See below for my current Leopard edit.
- H&M Leopard Ruffled Trimmed Blouse
- Jenni Kayne Pony Mules
- Veronica Beard Avenel Dress
- Unreal Fur Orient Express Coat additional sizing here.
- Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Tote Bag
- Golden Goose Leopard Sneaker also love these that just came in.
- Stuart Weitzman Scallop Pump A leopard pump is a wardrobe staple. It can dress up a simple outfit for an evening out.
- Clare V. Animal Print Coin Clutch
- H&M Puff Sleeve Dress Available in stores only for now, I will post the link once it’s available on-line.
- Christian Louboutin Miss Jane 55 Leopard Pump Love!
- Saint Laurent Leopard AirPods Holder
- Kule Milo Leopard Cardigan
- Free People Sienna Faux Fur Jacket Similar to the jacket in the street style photo above.
- Apparis Gianna Faux Fur Leopard Print Coat Similar to the jacket in the street style photo above.
- Summersalt The Surf Leopard Swimsuit & Classic Leopard One-piece Swimsuit
For those who follow me on IG, I posted a limited addition set of pink tie-dye sweatshirts (on my stories) that I made for Valentine’s Day. I still have a couple with Love chainstitch embroidered on them left so please reach out if you’re interested.
Have a great week everyone!