Yesterday I spent the day at Century City doing some research for a client and of course always scouting new finds for the blog. See what I found below.
- Isabel Marant Sichelle Floral Dress 100% cotton, puffed shoulder, and open back tie detail.
- Stand Studio Nikolina Quiltesd Faux Leather Jacket Cute puffer.
- Valentino Roman Stud Slipper
- COS Wide Leg Navy Cargo A dressier wool blend cargo.
- LouLou Studio Cardigan
- Zara Faux Leather Moto Jacket
- Maria McManus Tie Neck Button-Up Shirt So cute and on sale. I love a button-down with a twist.
- Vans x Sandy Liang Sneakers Above picture
- Merlette Cotton Chambray Blouse
- Celine Cat Eye Sunglasses These are a classic.
FYI – Last night I made the Spicy Ramen Noodles from Vegan at Times and it was so good!
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.