Happy Monday everyone. Over the weekend I tried a new restaurant Crude e Nudo a farm to table Italian inspired raw bar. A stand-out for me was the Crudo Trio and Vegan Caesar Salad. I will definitely be retuning to try the Prawns a la Plancha and to have the Vegan Caesar again! Also on my itinerary this weekend was a stop at Alo where I picked up a new pair of 7/8 Alosoft legging, black 7/8 Airlift leggings, and Edge Trouser (for my daughter). Now onto Loeffler Randall’s new ready to wear line which is already flying off the shelves (click here to see the whole line). Highlights below and along with some of their new sandal arrivals.
- Loeffler Randall Lydie Sand Smocked Blouse 1st picture.
- Loeffler Randall Chichi Pink Smocked Dress 2nd picture. Also comes in a beautiful floral.
- Loeffler Randall Delano Peasant Blouse & Skirt 3rd picture.
- Loeffler Randall Rosalie Floral Tiered Dress
- Loeffler Randall Rory Floral Peasant Blouse & Skirt
Lastly, the Loeffler Randall Sonnie Sandal is back (in 7 colors) along with the new Peggy Strappy Sandal and the Lorainne.
Have a great week everyone!