I am just returning from a weekend in Nashville. It was focused on college touring but there was still time for some fun. We stayed at the W Hotel (great location) and walked around The Gulch, 12th Street South, Broadway, and Vanderbilt Campus. I picked up a cute pair of boots at Boot Barn, Zoe got a pair of Tacovas (nice quality and not expensive runs big), and I designed my own custom hat to match my boots at Rustler Hat Co. Sharing what made into my carry-on on this trip.
- Aviator Nation Puffer Above picture.
- Hoka Bondi 7 Sneaker Above picture.
- Alo High Waist Legging Above picture.
- Celine 48mm Cat Eye Sunglasses Above picture.
- Mother Weekender Flare Jeans I wore these with my Isabel Marant boots.
- Mother Mid Rise Dazzler Current favorite cream jeans and wore it with my Anine Bing Sweatshirt.
- Isabel Marant Dicker Boot Nice western style boot without being too western.
- Anine Bing Sweatshirt
- Natalie Martin Fiore Short Dress 100% silk favorite night gown for trips.
- Vans x Sandy Liang Sneakers
- Accolade Sweatshirt & Pant Great sweat set for evening flights.
- Aninie Bing White Button Down cute with the Weekender Flares and Isabel Boots.
Have a great week everyone!
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.