When it’s 80 + degrees in LA like yesterday it’s hard to think about putting on a pair of jeans so I alway reach for a pair of my cotton chinos. Sharing some options for the up coming season below.
- J. Crew Kate Straight Leg Stretch Linen Above picture being worn by Olympia Gayot head of Women’s & Kids design at J. Crew.
- Nili Lotan East Hampton Pant Eggshell and Khaki
- Nili Lotan Cotton Dillon Pant Wide leg pleated.
- The Great Vintage Daisy Army Pant
- Apiece Apart Merida Pant
- Amo Sybil Military Pant
- Amo Claudette Wide Leg Chino
- Xirena Tucker Twill Pants
- Alex Mill Straight Utility Pant
- Veronica Beard Marley Pant
- Zara Loose Fit Pant
- Sezane Manu Pant
For all you Foundrae lovers Net-a-Porter just dropped the mini heart initial necklace (perfect Mother’s Day gift).
One thought on “Pant Rant”
Pants always are comfort for summer