Over the weekend I had a Western themed event and I had so much fun putting an outfit together for it.
- Custom hat by Rustler Hat Co.
- H&M Fringed Trim Poncho Nice poncho for the price, I will definitely wear this again.
- French Connection Ruffle Cotton Blouse Size down.
- Turquoise Western Belt
- Mother Highwaisted Ankle Fray Jeans
- Boot Barn Macie Western Boot I thought these were a great Miron Crosby look for less boot, nice quality for the price.
- Turquoise ring, earrings, and bracelet are all vintage pieces I have collected over the years.
Anyone looking for a new show to watch I just finished Tokyo Vice and it was so good! Have a great week everyone!