I hope everyone had a nice weekend. On Saturday morning we hiked Solstice Canyon in Malibu and stopped by Vitamin Barn for a smoothie (our favorite). Saturday evening we hit the Arts District and had drinks at Death & Company (cool bar) and dinner at La Cha Cha Cha. For any Prince Street Pizza fans they just opened a new location in the Arts District right next to Salt & Straw. The Arts District is bustling with people on a Saturday night, such a fun destination for dinner and drinks.
- Anine Bing Jada Jacket, $399
- Gucci Pouch, $870
- Aeyde Alessia Pump, $276 Chanel look for less.
- AYR Sugar Jean in Coconut Wash, $245 I love the fit, they come in regular and short length.
- Anni Lu Turquoise Bracelet, $80
- La Californienne Leather Watch, $1680 additional colors here.
- Saint Laurent Cat Eye Sunglasses, $395
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.