I am just returning from a fun weekend in NYC. We stayed at the Sixty LES the location is great but I prefer the Sixty Soho out of the two (stayed at both). We spent the weekend eating, shopping, and walking all over the city. Sharing my packing list, restaurants, and things I found while I was there.
Packing List – this all fit in my Away Bigger Carry-On and Longchamp Monogrammed Weekender.
- Leather Elora Moto Jacket Runs small size up. Below pictures.
- Moncler Lans Quilted Jacket Great for travel because it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- Barbour Rain Jacket
- Nautical Stripe Cotton Turtleneck Sweater Size down 1-2 sizes. Above picture. I went into the Toteme store in Soho, this sweater is almost identical to theirs.
- Mother Tomcat Roller Wide Leg Jean Above picture & below picture.
- Mother Swooner Rascal Ankle These are so flattering, a great going out jean. On sale.
- Blundstones Waterproof Boot
- Isabel Marant Boot
- Kule Cardigan Below picture.
- Kule Stripe Sweater Lightweight cotton sweater.
- Natalie Martin Fiore Favorite silk nightgown & on sale.
- Slip-On Platform Vans
- Vince Slip Dress I wore this with the Elora leather jacket.
- R.S.V.P. Crossbody Bag
- Zara Rhinestone Cardigan I wore this cardigan with the Mother Swooner Jeans, Elora Biker jacket, & black boots . Last picture.
My shopping List
- Officine Creative Boots A quality timeless black boot, and I love the store in Nolita.
- Reformation Lugged Sole Loafer – the LES location has a nice vintage section.
- Loeffler Randall Platform Ballet Flat These are selling out everywhere but I found sizing at Zappos.
- Emmerson Fry Camel Layering Jacket Elegant jacket.
- Mango Structured Peacoat Nice quality for the price.
- Westman Atelier Foundation Stick Shade Atelier III I spent a lot of time in the Nolita Credo store.
- Westman Lit Up highlighter Stick shade Lit. Great highlighter.
- Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream My current night cream.
- Ursa Major Travel Face Wipes These are the best for travel!
Restaurants /Bars/Bake Shop
- Sonnyboy LES breakfast spot.
- Blue Ribbon on Sullivan St. The original location is my favorite, the space is so quaint and cozy.
- Russ & Daughters Cafe Breakfast.
- Plant Shed The cutest store that sells home goods, plants, florals, and has a cute cafe.
- Supermoon Bake Shop Insane baked goods.
- Odean for brunch, the line at Bubby’s was insane.
- Via Carota Dinner was so good!
- Tompkins Square Bagels
- Levain Bakery for cookies.
- Fanelli Cafe We had drinks street side.
- Ear Inn One of the oldest bars in NYC.