Happy Friday everyone! I’m closing out the week with what’s been in my shopping cart for myself and the girls along with the above outfit.
- Kule Cardigan – nice lightweight cardigan (cotton blend) perfect for LA weather.
- Mother Wide Leg Jeans – I always get tons of compliments when I wear these. I’m 5’3 so I trimmed the length on mine.
- Adidas Gazelle and Navy just dropped at Nordstrom. Size down 1/2 size.
- Leatherology Medium Pouch Painted Monogram – I’ve been carrying this as a clutch this week.
- Sam Edelman Hayle Chelsea Boot
- Reformation Cynthia High Rise Straight Crop Jean
- Reformation Jolee Knit Top
- Reformation Geller Knit Top
- Aviator Nation Ninja Pullover The coziest sweatshirt also love it for airplane travel.
- Apotheke Diffuser Seasalt Grapefruit – I just bought several of these for the house, love the smell
- Zara Striped Cardigan
- Zara Mini Flare Pants
Lastly, Katie Holmes was spotted wearing these Frankie Shop Gia Cargo’s that will be making it into my shopping cart! Have a great weekend everyone!