I am just returning from a long weekend in Punta Mita celebrating a friend’s birthday. It was my first time staying at Hacienda de Mita, a really nice condo complex with beautiful ocean views and access to several different beach clubs. Each condo comes with a golf cart so you can cruise around the area. We had lunch at Kupuri Beach Club, Pacifico Beach Club, and Dos Caminos at the Four Seasons. We had dinner at Sufi, Si Sushi, and Mina, all delicious. A quick, fun, and easy getaway from Los Angeles.
I had requests to share my packing list, below is what I packed or similar items in my Away Bigger Carry-On (check out the limited edition pink color way) and My Pliage Signature Longchamp Bag (I always get compliments on this bag at the airport).
- Ulla Johnson Olina Dress, $455 or Ulla Johnson Puff Sleeve Midi, $417 similar to above, on sale. First picture.
- Mille Kiki Dress, $197 Comfortable cotton mini. Second picture.
- Ulla Johnson Amira Tie Belt Cotton Dress, $232 Can be worn on or off the shoulder. Third picture.
- Hill House Ellie Nap Dress, $150 The cotton Nap dress makes a nice cover-up. I also love the plaid Nap Dress for the holidays.
- Lemlem Lena Cover-Up, $173 On sale.
- Natalie Martin Silk Mini, $199 Cover-up or comfortable nightgown which is what I packed it for.
- Kule Lennon Cotton Sweater, $168 Thin cotton sweater.
- Saint James Nautical Stripe Top, $109 I always bring a nautical stripe top.
- Mother Cream Rascal Ankle Fray, $198
- Gucci Loafer, $920 I like to wear a closed toe shoe on the plane.
- Ayede Olga Heeled Sandal, $345 I wore these every night the nude matches everything. I also love the Elise which looks just like the Row Bare but for less.
- Pink Patent Birkenstock Arizona, $85
- Beatrice Valenzuela Slides Mushroom, $278
- Janessa Leone Packable Hat, $260 The best!
- Leatherology Camera Bag with a Woven Salt Strap This is a great travel bag because it has several zip closure compartments.
- Aviator Nation 5 Stripe Hoodie, $198 I threw this into my carry-on at the last min and I was glad I did because it was freezing on the airplane and in the condo when the A/C was running.