Happy Monday everyone! Over the weekend I finished listening to Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing and caught up on the second season of White Lotus (so good!). I also had time for shopping both on Abbot Kinney and Century City. Sharing all the goodies I found below.
- Stand Studio Audrey Shearling Jacket, $550 I should have gotten this last season because it’s back and still so cute!
- The Great Country Side Fleece Pullover, $325 I love the leopard with the red tape floral trim.
- The Great Vintage Plush Coat, $525 Such a pretty coat.
- The Great Slope Crew, $325 This is a cotton acrylic blend so it’s super soft and not itchy.
- Bibi Lou Bow Satin Flats, $170 Mach & Mach look for less. Really cute for the holidays!
- Bibi Lou Aoi Heels, $180 Manolo Hangisi look for less.
- Khaite Vivian Crop Highrise Boot Jean, $430 Really flattering jean but runs small so size up.
- Everlane Renew Long Channeled Liner, $139 Also comes in a shorter length.
- Everlane Renew Cashmere Cardigan, $140 I love the burgundy with pink trim color way.
- Polaroid Supercolor Topdrawer Camera, $175 A great holiday gift. I love all the fun colors.
Have a great week everyone!
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.