Good morning everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend. A couple things I wanted to share. First off, I went to a holiday party over the weekend that had the most amazing Paella. I thought it was such a great idea for a party so I’m sharing the vendor (Paella Project) and will definitely use this for a future event. I’m about to start reading Setting the Table, Danny Meyer’s autobiography. Lastly, I’m eyeing this cozy North Face Sherpa puffer and Nuptse vest that will keep me warm on these chilly LA days and this affordable white button down ($69) from Gap.
- Naadam Fringe Plaid Coat, $695 Really soft.
- SLVLAKE Grace Cropped Jean, $195 On sale.
- Leset Pointelle Short Sleeve Tee, $68 An elevated white tee, I love the pointelle detail.
- Sophie Buhai Petite Clara Hoops, $225
- Steve Madden Hayley Boot, $99
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.