The items I bought and used the most in 2022.
- Hoka Bondi Sneaker, $165 also like the all black color way. I just reordered these in all black.
- Nike Vapor NXT Tennis Shoe, $136 On sale.
- Alsoft High Waist 7/8 Legging, $98 My coziest leggings.
- Chanterelle Hipster Seamless Panty & Thong Obsessed all I wear now.
- Everlane Ballet Flat, $140 The most comfortable ballet flats.
- Dior Blue 258 Mascara, $29.50 I always get compliments when I wear this color mascara.
- Saie Beauty Slip Tint, $36 My daytime tinted moisturizer with light coverage. I wear shade 3.
- Ugg Ultra Mini’s, $140 Love!
- Doen Rive Cable Cardigan, $495 Super soft and not itchy.
- Aviator Nation Rainbow Crew, $207 & Sweatpant, $156 (size up) My at home uniform.
- Away Bigger Carry-On Suitcase, $295 I always carry-on.
- Celine Cat Eye Sunglasses, $480 Classic sunglasses.
- Buck Mason Easy Slub T-Shirt, $38 Favorite t-shirt.
- Spanish Stemless Wine Glasses, $24 I love the shape and size of these.
- Vecchia Modena Lambrusco, $18.99 So good and reasonably priced.
SALE ALERT! Kule just launched their warehouse sale today. To shop the whole sale click here. Highlights below.