Good morning everyone! Over the weekend I spent time hiking, tried a new restaurant (Oste), and finished The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo which I enjoyed. I’m looking forward to the rain passing so I can be back on the tennis court this week.
OOTD – I love this chic and cozy outfit that Julie Sardinia was wearing while out in DTLA. Details below.
- & Daughter Ecru Cable Knit Sweater, $280 & Isabel Marant Thomas Sweater, $865 Similar to above.
- Acne Canada Wool Scarf, $230
- Bottega Veneta Small Loop Bag, $2600
- Isabel Marant Duerto Boot, $890
- Levi’s 501 Straight, $98 Similar to above, hers are vintage.