By now pretty much all of us know who Megan Strachan the founder of Dorsey who has made lab- grown gemstone tennis necklaces and bracelets famous and more attainable to the masses. She has also branched out into custom ID jewelry that I happen to love as well. Meg has become a bit of an Instagram sensation not only because of her jewelry line but because of her uber chic style. Everyone is tuning into her Instagram page to see what she’s wearing. I’m sharing her list of 13 things she would buy again below.
- J. Crew Cashmere Crewneck, $138 She likes the men’s fit.
- Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Sneaker, $120
- A.L.C. Wilson Coat, $518
- Free People Hit the Slopes Fleece Jacket, $148
- Dorsey Theodora Double Trillion Bracelet, $450
- Fueguia 1833 Perfume, $240
- Celine Mini Carry All Bag, $1950
- GOOP Genes Eye Mask, $125
- Crown Affair Dry Shampoo, $36
- Anonymous Lindsay Suede Loafer, $251
- Cartier Tank Must Watch, $2,790
- L.G.R. Amboseli Sunglasses, $460
- Wall Street Journal Annual Subscription
Have a great week everyone!
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.