I’m just returning from another trip to Punta Mita. We stayed at Hacienda de Mita again which I love! The 3 bedroom condo comes with a concierge service, breakfast each morning, a golf cart, and access to all the beach clubs. We had drinks at St. Regis, lunch at Pacifico Beach club (the best octopus tostada), dinner at Mina and La Rustico. We played pickleball in the mornings, took several long walks, and went to the pool and several beach clubs. It was the perfect Spring Break get away.
- Kule Modern Long Sleeve Top // Cream Chino’s // Golden Goose Airport outfit.
- SZ Blockprints Jaipur Dress
- J. Crew Ruffle Bathing Suit
- Mille Kika Dress
- Zimmermann Linen Mini Dress
- Green Bottega Flat Pouch Similar to the one I have.
- Straw Basket
- Valentino Green Rockstud Sandals
- Gucci Pool Slides
- A.L.C. Carey Printed Mini additional sizing here.
- Dolce Vita Heeled Sandal Gianvito Rossi look for less.
- Celine Sunglasses
- Longchamp Personalized Carry On Bag The best travel bag, you can fit so much in it.
- Longchamp Knit Shoulder Bag Great beach bag that doesn’t take up a lot of space in your suitcase.
- Aviator Nation Sweatshirt I always bring an AV sweatshirt on the plane because it’s cozy and warm.
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.