Julie Berolzheimer was recently in Tulum and her wardrobe was perfection! I love all the colorful prints, crochet, and resort wear pieces she picked for this trip. I’m sharing some of my favorites below.
- Zimmermann Floral Midi & old yellow Heremes Sandals (I found these great look for less versions by M. Gemi here)
- Rose Carmine Crochet Dress & Alturzarra Raffia Tote
- Banana Republic Tank & Zimmermannn Skirt
- Farm Rio Crochet Cardigan, Short, & Cuyana Wide Brim Hat comes in 5 colors.
- Alemais Top, Gold Pant, Veronica Beard Wedge, & Gucci Straw Bag
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.