It doesn’t have to be July 4th for me to wear red white and blue like Blanca Miro in the above picture. That’s typically part of my year round uniform. I love her Kule button down, candy necklace (see below for my candy necklace edit), red pants, and old Mui Mui bag (similar by Dragon Diffusion). Chic!
Candy/Heishi Necklace Edit
- Roxanne Assouline Kaléidoscope Necklace, $130
- Brinker & Eliza Rainbow Lennon Necklace, $188
- Monogrammed Say My Name Necklace, $178
- ALLTHEMUST Candy Necklace, $65
- ALLTHEMUST Hot Pink Heishi Necklace, $90
- Theodosia Turquoise Candy Necklace, $195
- Theodosia Angelite Candy Necklace, $150
- Anthropologie Rainbow Stone Necklace, $50
- Anni Lui Blue Lagoon Turquoise Necklace, $120
- Donni Turquoise Rondelle Necklace, $144
A couple things to share from the weekend.
- Restaurant I want to try: Loreto in Frogtown
- Restaurant I went to this weekend: Joy on York *Highland Park is a fun weekend outing if you haven’t been in awhile.
- Cute Bar I went to: Good Housekeeping
- Adorable Gourmet Grocery in Highland Park: Cook Book & Sip & Snack
- Gourmet Grocery in Rustic Canyon: Canyon Grocer
- What I made to bring to a dinner party: Watermelon Cake
- New recipe I tried: Baked French fries with Trader Joe’s Everything but Elote Seasoning blend.
- New Cocktail I learned about: Pornstar Martini
- Merci in Paris has the cutest merch, my daughter brought back a t-shirt and sweatshirt.
- Opened in LA: Levain Bakery
- New Salad Recipe I made: Romaine, Shredded Cabbage, Grilled Corn, Toasted Pepitas, Avocado, Black Bean, Tomatoes, Grilled Taco Seasoned Chicken, and Green Goddess Dressing. Delicious!
Wishing you all a Happy 4th!