I did some shopping over the weekend and here’s what I found.
- Clare V. launched their collaboration with Steven Alan you can check it out here. Above set.
- Closed Denim Shirt, $365 Perfect denim shirt.
- Dear Frances Luca Black Loafer, $550 Loafers are big for Fall, and I really like these.
- Aeyde Ida Ballet Flat, $295 Comfortable ballet flat, runs true to size.
- Aeyde Maryjane, $295 I love the silver!
- Wyeth Nautical Stripe Cropped Cotton Sweater, $99 Really cute style at an affordable price.
- AGOLDE 90’s Loose Fit Crop, $218 Just got and love the fit.
- Velvet by Spencer & Graham Brylie Pant, $218 Nice fitting cargo.
- J. Crew Layered Slip Dress, $228 I love the pink and red color combo.
A couple notes from the weekend…..
- Catbird is opening in August at The Platform in Culver City
- I had dinner at Sportsmen’s Lodge in the Valley over the weekend if you haven’t been to this new shopping center it’s so cute.
- New Recipe I made – Quinoa, fresh corn, fresh basil, cucumbers, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, feta, and Trader Joe’s Vegan pesto. So good and so easy!
- New Salad I made – Arugula, shaved fennel, sliced peaches, fresh basil, burrata, and a shallot vinaigrette.
- New Natural Wine I tried – Rosato di Ampeleia
Have a great week everyone!