School’s in session so that means a sneaker refresh for my myself and the girls. Adidas has been big for us, I ordered the gazelle in blue, green, red, and burgundy. I also ordered the soft foot bed Birkenstock Boston’s in new coin suede (love!). See below for the rest of my sneaker edit.
Fall Sneaker Edit
- New Balance RC30 Trainers white/black, $101 and white/baby blue. Above picture, unfortunately the blue is sold out.
- New Balance 550 Trainers, $152 white/green
- Veja Recife Logo Sneakers, $180
- Autry Medalist Low Suede Sneaker, $200
- Loewe Flow Runner Sneaker khaki/black, $790 and the new brown color way.
- Christian Louboutin Loubishark Sneaker, $995
- Gucci Rhyton Monogram Sneaker, $890
- Nike Dunk Sneakers white/green satin, $120
- Nike Air Jordan black/white, $130
- Converse Chuck Hightop black, $90
Have a great weekend everyone!
Photo – Vicky Montanari
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.