Summer is officially over and it’s time to move out of summer dresses and into fall fashion. Here are some affordable items to get a head start.
- Sam Edelman Gem Buckle Maryjane’s, $130 Alaia & Khaite look for less, just ordered these.
- Everlane Dream Kick Flare Pant, $98 These are the same shape as the High Sport but not the same price tag.
- Sezane Amiel Jumper Red, $170 A red sweater is a must this season.
- Vagabond Alex Loafers, $160 Nice quality affordable loafer.
- Doen Seanna Dress, $298 This dress is cute paired with a black leather Moto.
- Birkenstock Soft Foot Bed Boston Stone Coin, $150 also love the new Mink color way.
- Amazon Scalloped Tennis Dress, $42 Marysia look for less tennis dress.
- The Drop Soft Hobo Tote Bag, $39 Ordered this for my daughter.
- COS Mini Quilted Bag, $45 Also ordered this for my daughter in black.
- UGG Ultra Mini, $150 additional sizing here. My favorite from last season and they are already selling out so I picked up another pair.
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.