Yesterday I had a big try on session in Beverly Hills here’s what I found.
- COS Double Breasted Navy Blazer, $250 Really nice blazer for the price. Oversized fit size down. First picture.
- Other Stories Kick Flare Trousers, $119 Trust me these are so good! They have just enough stretch and are extremely flattering. They run true to size I bought the 4. I’m going to wear them with a cropped white tee. Second picture.
- Other Stories Tweed Jacket, $199 Chanel look for less.
- COS Asymmetric Lace Trimmed Satin Dress, $225 Gorgeous dress!
- COS Essential Cashmere Sweater, $290
- COS Quilted Leather Bag, $350 Bottega look for less. The leather is soft and buttery.
Lastly, I recreated the Erewhon Buffalo Cauliflower this week and everyone loved it! Click here for the recipe.
Disclosure: If you shop through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love. Thank you for supporting my blog.