I was doing some dress shopping over the weekend and came across several A.L.C. dresses on sale that would be perfect for the holidays. Check them out below.
- A.L.C. Navy Velvet Marin Cowl Neck Dress Nordstrom Rack, $219. Also comes in cream. Dress in the above picture.
- A.L.C. Carlo Burgundy Wrap Dress Neiman Marcus, $129.
- A.L.C. Ava Silk Dress Black Nordstrom Rack, $179.
- A.L.C. Trixie Flare Sleeve Dress Black Neiman Marcus, $163.
- A.L.C. Rivington Tie Waist Jumpsuit Nordstrom Rack, $219.
- Ulla Johnson Talitha Dress Goop, $695. Mini dress version here.
- Khaite Envelope Pleat Suede Clutch Net-a-Porter, $1,180.
- Square Tila Bracelets Etsy, $9.50. So many new colors came in this week.
- Chanel Le Beiges Healthy Lip Glow Nordstrom, $25.
- Dahlia Knot Mule with Ankle Strap Loeffler Randall, $350.
My uber-chic friend from my days working at the Gap posted a picture of herself wearing a colorful guitar strap this week on Instagram. That same day I noticed someone wearing a LV monogrammed speedy with a colorful needlepoint guitar strap. That is how my quest began for the perfect guitar strap. So here you go…
- Woven Guitar Strap Shoppe Salt, $158 Straps in the above picture.
- Friendship Bracelet Guitar Strap Etsy, $34.99. Check out all the colors here.
- Gucci-ish inspired Green & Red Guitar Strap Etsy, $47
- Gucci-ish Red & Navy with Bee embroidery Etsy, $40.
- Camo Guitar Strap Etsy, $26.50.
- Black and Blue Woven Strap Etsy, $25.50.
- The Zuma Bag Strap Anthropologie, $38.
Boots in the above picture are No. 6.
For all my friends who wanted to know who made my dress I was wearing yesterday it was Banjanan. It’s currently sold out but I found some new Banjanan pieces that I love for fall. Check them out below.
- Banjanan Embroidered Sara Dress Maxwell, $450. Shirt version of dress here.
- Banjanan Bazaar Midi Dress Madewell, $295.
- Banjanan Bethany Tie Neck Ruffle Top Madewell, $150.
- Banjanan Blanche Dress Shopbop, $395.
- Banjanan Iris Dress Shopbop, $295.
- Banjanan Marion Midi Madewell, $295.
Over the weekend I stopped by my local tailor to get some dresses altered. While I was there, a woman came out of the dressing room in a beautiful tweed dress. I said “I love your Chanel dress”. She gave me a bit of a smirk and said it’s “Chanel-ish”. Turns out her Chanel-ish dress was from Shein and only $32 (see it here size up runs small). I ran home and clicked buy! To see all the Chanel-ish dresses at Shein click here.
Fashion blogger Blair Eadie of Atlantic Pacific is at it again with this fab collab with Halogen at Nordstrom. Tons of great pieces that are affordable and fashion forward. My picks below.
- Blouson Sleeve Sweater Nordstrom, $69. I love the fun stripes.
- Double Breasted Blazer Nordstrom, $169.
- Adrina Faux Croc High Boots Norstrom, $179.95.
- Helenah Maryjane Pump Nordstrom, $99.95.
- Long Wool Belted Coat Nordstrom, $249
To see the whole Halogen x Atlantic Pacific collection click here.
I had a lot of inquires about the above outfit I wore last Saturday night to an event. It’s the Symone Jumpsuit from Club Monoco, $229 (on sale!). It also comes in a pearl color way which is beautiful. I love the open back and tie detailing. I accessorized it with a tuxedo blazer (mine is sold out but Zara has a great one here), black heels, pearl necklace, and a wallet on a chain. Done & done!
- Apiece Apart Sabrina Cotton Poplin Dress Matches Fashion, $295. Also comes in a shirt version Los Altos Cotton Top Matches Fashion, $245.
- Laura Lombardi Piera Necklace Goop, $280.
- Balenciaga B Quilted Logo Crossbody Bag Matches Fashion, $1,090.
- Tabitha Simmons Hermione Leopard Maryjane’s Bergdorf Goodman, $745. Moda Operandi just got the Zebra Print in. Look for less here.
Target has done it again with this Perfect Puffer that’s only $69.99. Get it before it’s gone it won’t last long!
Yesterday I was having lunch at Margot, and of course I had to stop by Bird and check out all their new merch. In the fitting room with me were the above Levi Rib Cage Jeans (they came home with me), Amo tee, No 6. clogs (non shearling here), Apiece Apart sweater, Demylee cardigan, and A.P.C pullover. I passed on the Levi leopard cords I didn’t like the fit, I prefer the new Madewell stovepipes. I plan on wearing my new jeans with my Mansur ballet flats…they go with everything including the above Ulla dress (on sale) that I scooped up at Revolve last month.
This Showstopper Insta famous necklace made its first debut at Copenhagen fashion week and continued to make an appearance at London & Paris fashion week. I finally figured out who the infamous designer is and it’s listed below along with some of their other bestsellers.
- The Showstopper Necklace Brinker & Eliza.
- Sailor’s Necklace Shopbop, $$198 Another one that’s been seen on many fashionistas across the globe.
- Brinker & Eliza Mischief Necklace Barney’s, $278.
- Brinker & Eliza Love Struck Necklace Shopbop, $168.
- Brinker & Eliza The Best is Yet to Come Necklace Shopbop, $98.
- Brinker & Eliza Plot Twist Necklace Shopbop, $148.
- Brinker & Eliza Brigitte Pearl Necklace Moda Operandi, $188.