Double breasted blazers and dresses are the current fall must have. Priyanka Chopra was spotted wearing this chic Reformation mini over the weekend in NYC. Btw I say
- Maxwell Dress Reformation, $250 (additional sizing here). Dress in the above picture.
- L’Agence Keely Blazer Dress Saks, $595. This one is sleeveless.
- Topshop Belted Blazer Dress Nordstrom, $100.
- A.L.C. Friedman Blazer Dress Neiman Marcus, $450.
- Anine Bing Francoise Blazer Mini Nordstrom, $449.
- Rotate N. 23 Double Breasted Dress Saks, $530.
- Tibi Blazer Dress Net-a-Porter, $795.
Danish influencers Thora Valdimars and Jeanette Friis Madsen founded ROTATE Birger Christensen in collaboration with the Copenhagen-based concept store. With a focus on mini dresses, the duo designs pieces that they dream of having in their own closets. ROTATE was definitely a stand out this year at Copenhagen fashion week.
- White Midi Wrap Dress Mytheresa, $302. White dress in the above picture.
- Asymmetric Crepe Wrap Mini Net-a-Porter, $430.
- Black Crepe Midi Dress Mytheresa, $240.
- Blazer Dress Moda Operandi, $530.
- V-neck Pleated Midi Mytheresa, $208.
- Off the Shoulder Sequin Dress Mytheresa, $498 Click here for pink.
Photo: Thora Valdimars & Jeanette Friis
Scandinavian women are renowned across the globe for their minimalistic, comfortable and cool clothes. I was witness to their chic style when I was there in May. Copenhagen fashion week just kicked off. There are definitely some standout trends being spotted on the streets. I will highlight them below. Scandinavian brands taking center stage at Fashion week are Ganni, Saks Potts, Marlene Birger, and Sophie Bille Brahe.
- White Cat Eye Sunglasses like these by Saint Laurent ( look for less here).
- Jumpsuits like this one from Goop, Alex Mill, and Everlane.
- Western Boots like these, and these by Ganni. ( look for less here).
- Lots of clutches and especially ones from Bottega like this, this, and this.
- Oversized Blazers like this one from Ganni, Frame, Madewell, and Anine Bing.
- Dresses with oversized sleeves like this and this by Rotate by Birger Christensen.
Photos:@vogue and @thestylestalker