Scandinavian women are renowned across the globe for their minimalistic, comfortable and cool clothes. I was witness to their chic style when I was there in May. Copenhagen fashion week just kicked off. There are definitely some standout trends being spotted on the streets. I will highlight them below. Scandinavian brands taking center stage at Fashion week are Ganni, Saks Potts, Marlene Birger, and Sophie Bille Brahe.
- White Cat Eye Sunglasses like these by Saint Laurent ( look for less here).
- Jumpsuits like this one from Goop, Alex Mill, and Everlane.
- Western Boots like these, and these by Ganni. ( look for less here).
- Lots of clutches and especially ones from Bottega like this, this, and this.
- Oversized Blazers like this one from Ganni, Frame, Madewell, and Anine Bing.
- Dresses with oversized sleeves like this and this by Rotate by Birger Christensen.
Photos:@vogue and @thestylestalker